Moncton Chaplaincy provides spiritual, moral and practical support for offenders, ex-offenders and their families
The mission of the Community Chaplaincy is to reconcile ex-offenders with themselves and the community.
The Community Chaplaincy ministers to ex-offenders and their families, providing pastoral intervention and re-integration assistance as well as counselling, encouragement and emotional support. Through our programs and working with other venerable institutions we inspire hope, help protect the community and journey with ex-offenders as they reintegrate back into society after their release.
- Visitation to Federal and Provincial institutions
- Providing spiritual, moral and practical support for offenders, ex-offenders and their families
- Meeting with ex-offenders and their families to provide support and accountability in times of crisis
- Referrals to support groups for offenders and family members
- Networking with other community-based services with the goal of integrating ex-offenders into the community
Individuals leaving prision need consitant pro-social contact, expressive and instrumental social support...More
Mentoring has always been an influential and accepted way for individuals to learn a variety of personal...More
Women in the Shadows
We recognize that family members can be an overlooked group of people who also have to learn to live ...More